Three weeks into the New Year and you may be thinking about moving your business, as part of a fresh start.
Whether it is to save costs, or to expand, Office Removals and relocations can be a fantastic way to kick off the New Year and have a clean slate for your company.
You may need to store some of your office furniture in the mean time however, until you know exactly what you are doing or where you are going.
Here are some top tips for storage for your firm in 2011…
– A reputable, quality storage system provider is essential to store your office furniture. Your desks, chairs or filing units won’t have been cheap to purchase so it is important to know that your removals company will look after them carefully, ensuring nothing gets broken.
– They should also have enough space to store your furniture efficiently. You don’t want your desks or books crammed up against other items getting crushed.
– Heavy duty shelves and racks will store your weighty products easily.
– Each storage centre should be security alarmed, clean, dry and free from pests.
– Each facility should also have its own fully automatic fire detection and reporting systems.
– Should you require your goods to be returned at short notice, the removals company should offer quick and easy access to your storage container.
– Fundamentally, be sure your possessions are in safe reputable hands, with maximum security, protection and hassle-free.
Robinsons International is the best in Business Removals.