Anti Trust Policy
Robinsons Relocation corporate conduct is based on our commitment to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity. We support our employees to make decisions in line with this Anti-Trust Policy thus encouraging our business to improve and innovate, promoting free and fair competition to protect customers.
Competition law makes sure businesses are competing on a level playing field and are protected from the unfair actions of others. We will uphold laws relevant to countering Cartels in all the jurisdictions in which we operate including the UK Competition Act 1998.
We operate a zero tolerance approach to Cartels.
Code of Conduct
We undertake to;-
- Never make direct or indirect (via third parties including agents, suppliers or customers) contact with an actual or potential competitor or other third party, the object of which is to engage in cartel behaviour.
- Never propose or reach an agreement, whether directly or indirectly, formally or informally, with actual or potential competitors, regarding any sensitive competition-related issues, including: fixing prices, dividing or sharing markets, customers or territories, rigging a competitive bidding process
- Report any indication or initiative of improper anticompetitive business conduct by an actual or potential competitor, including but not limited to, reporting to our Directors and/or to the relevant Anti-Trust authorities.
- Not to participate in a meeting of a trade association in which sensitive competition-related issues are discussed.
- Ensure that all internal and external correspondence, including e-mails and texts, and documents, discussions and public statements do not contain any statements that might be misinterpreted by third parties or Anti-Trust authorities and courts in the context of a potential Anti-Trust investigation.
- Maintain independent judgment in pricing or selling of any products and/or services.
- Limit any information discussed during commercial negotiations, with or disclosed to competitors or other third parties, to that which is strictly necessary for completing or assessing the transaction.
We communicate this policy and relevant guidance to employees across the Group, through our established internal communication channels. We also communicate this policy to our suppliers, contractors and business partners and wider stakeholders. Managers, employees and agents will receive relevant training on how to implement this policy in the scope of their employment with the Group.
This policy is implemented in conjunction with the guidance on giving and accepting gifts and hospitality outlined in the Terms and Conditions of Employment and forms part of our induction training and Staff handbook.
If you need more information, simply call our team of experts on 0800 521 541
Why choose Robinsons?
We provide a fast, convenient, reliable and professional service that makes use of the latest materials and technologies. This makes us stand out from the crowd.
Years of experience
We’ve been helping people move and store their personal belongings for more than a century. This has equipped us for any eventuality on moving day.
Putting you first
Our customer-focused approach is what sets us apart in the removals industry. Excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do.
Our staff want to make moving house as simple for you as possible, whatever your requirements. Speak to one of our team today and they'll talk you through the Robinsons process.