Robinsons Relocation willingly accept that we have a responsibility for reducing our impact on the environment, and we seek to minimise it through the way we conduct our business.
We are fully committed to protecting and, wherever possible, enhancing the various different environments and communities within which we operate and we seek to ensure that all of our activities are operated safely and in line with our separate Health & Safety Policy.
Our whole approach to corporate responsibility is based on the following values:
What We Believe In
- Operating to the highest ethical as well as professional standards.
- Safeguarding the communities and environment that we come into contact with.
- Adopting approved codes of conduct to protect the environment within which we operate.
- Raising funds for and awareness of charities.
- Regularly monitoring, auditing and reviewing our own performance to ensure continuous improvement.
- Respecting and empowering our employees, involving them on environmental issues and raising awareness of their responsibilities.
- Providing training and support to facilitate that empowerment.
- Operating comprehensive Environmental and Compliance in an effort to reduce our significant negative environmental aspects.
How We Make Our Contribution
- We raise environmental awareness, and make our policy available to all employees and interested stakeholders through established communication channels.
- We encourage employees to act responsibility and promotes schemes such as ‘Ride to Work’
- We foster a fair and just working environment that encourages each employee to operate to his or her full potential, does not discriminate in terms of backgrounds or beliefs, and does not tolerate any harassment of either a racial, sexual, mental or physical nature.
- We seek to enable employees to achieve a satisfactory work/life balance.
- We actively encourage constructive dialogue and feedback with employees, both individually and collectively and at all levels.
- We actively support charity fund raising events.
- We seek to use cleaner fuel and minimise our fuel consumption, by continuing our use of low sulphur diesel.
- We seek to improve the scheduling of our vehicles through training and effective management systems.
- We keep our fleet of vehicles regularly serviced and well maintained.
- We purchase new euro-standard vehicles.
- We re-use materials wherever possible
- Used packing material is recycled
- We minimise the use of gas and electricity.
- We utilise timber supplied from sustainable resources
Our impact on our Supply Chain
We recognise that our impact is not solely contained within our own activities. We also work closely with our commercial customers and those businesses we purchase goods and services from. We require our contractors and suppliers to comply with the law and encourage them to adopt standards that are compatible with our own.
We will communicate this policy and relevant guidance to employees across the company, through our established internal communication channels. We will also communicate this policy to our suppliers, contractors and business partners and wider stakeholders. We are committed to provide relevant training on how to implement this policy.
If you would like to obtain full copy of our Corporate Social Responsibility policy, please contact email@example.com