Robinsons Relocation corporate conduct is based on our commitment to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity. Our Anti-Corruption and Bribery policy is clear and we support our employees to make decisions in line with our policy.
Robinsons Relocation does not tolerate any form of bribery and corruption.
This approach applies to all our employees (staff, contract and temporary) and extends to all our business dealings and transactions in all countries in which we or our agents operate:
- All employees are required to avoid any activities that might lead to, or suggest, a conflict of interest with the business of our company.
- Employees must declare and keep a record of hospitality or gifts accepted or offered, which will be subject to managerial review.
- All management employees are required to establish, monitor and maintain appropriate procedures within their area of operation
- We do not make direct or indirect contributions to political parties.
- We do not engage in bribery or any form of unethical inducement or payment including facilitation payments and ‘kickbacks’.
We will uphold laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate, particularly laws that are directly relevant to specific business practices. The following national and international laws and conventions underpin this policy:
- OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions (1997)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (US)
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises – Combating Bribery
- UN Global Compact – Principle 10 (Anti-Corruption)
- Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative
If any instance of bribery or corruption is identified, we will take remedial steps immediately.
The Managing Director is the main board director with primary responsibility for implementing this policy and for reporting annually to the Robinsons Relocation Board of Directors
We will communicate this policy and relevant guidance to employees across the company, through our established internal communication channels. We will also communicate this policy to our suppliers, contractors and business partners and wider stakeholders. We are committed to provide relevant training on how to implement this policy.
If you would like to obtain full copy of our Anti-Corruption & Bribery policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org